1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I've always felt my heart belongs in either San Diego or Orlando. Not sure why, I just feel a strong inner pull to those areas for many reasons known and unknown to me.
2. What is your happiest memory?
Disney trips definitely, probably Disneyland 2010 was my favorite :)
3. You are holding a dinner party and you are allowed any five guests you want (living, dead, fictional). Who do you invite?
Walt Disney, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, John Lasseter and my Grandpa B
4. Do you dream about being married and having kids?
Of course
5. Have you ever had to lose someone you were close to?
Absolutely
6. If your family didn’t want anything to do with the love of your life, would you stay with him or respect your family’s wishes?
It honestly depends on why. If it was something there was a legitimate reason for or not.
7. Can you speak more than one language? If so, which ones?
I've always felt my heart belongs in either San Diego or Orlando. Not sure why, I just feel a strong inner pull to those areas for many reasons known and unknown to me.
2. What is your happiest memory?
Disney trips definitely, probably Disneyland 2010 was my favorite :)
3. You are holding a dinner party and you are allowed any five guests you want (living, dead, fictional). Who do you invite?
Walt Disney, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, John Lasseter and my Grandpa B
4. Do you dream about being married and having kids?
Of course
5. Have you ever had to lose someone you were close to?
Absolutely
6. If your family didn’t want anything to do with the love of your life, would you stay with him or respect your family’s wishes?
It honestly depends on why. If it was something there was a legitimate reason for or not.
7. Can you speak more than one language? If so, which ones?
Just English
8. Is there anything you’re worried about right now?
Yeah, there’s a few things- they’re only petty though, so I’ll survive.
9. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
Not sure, just starting out :) I'll let ya know in a year or so if I keep up with it!
10. And your least favourite thing?
Not sure yet
11. You somehow manage to meet your future self and you’re able to ask them two questions. What would you ask?
Did you accomplish everything you wanted to and are you happy?
8. Is there anything you’re worried about right now?
Yeah, there’s a few things- they’re only petty though, so I’ll survive.
9. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
Not sure, just starting out :) I'll let ya know in a year or so if I keep up with it!
10. And your least favourite thing?
Not sure yet
11. You somehow manage to meet your future self and you’re able to ask them two questions. What would you ask?
Did you accomplish everything you wanted to and are you happy?
No comments:
Post a Comment