Sunday, March 31, 2013

I find it funny that most women spend most of their teens and early adulthood trying to prevent pregnancy yet when the time comes that you actually want to plan one it feels so difficult!

We have been trying off and on for a few months now and really consistently trying for about a month which is nothing compared to how long some couples try yet every period is extremely disappointing. I can't imagine the feeling getting any easier and instead of feeling sorry for myself, I stay positive and hope it will happen eventually - I also find myself thinking of all of the women who try for years on end and think of how strong they must be. That feeling of disappointment probably gets more painful for them with every passing year and I can't even imagine how horrible that must be.

So another period comes and goes for us but I am patiently hoping and praying our little one finds him or herself a cosy spot to stay and rest for about 9 months soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment